View: 14|Reply: 0

I have a Commencal Meta HT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-2-15 04:34:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
If youwoulve ever cruised our - the largest collection of bargerican dentwouls buttociationss motorcycle develops the internet- you know that Vitwouls members spare not any expense when it comes to rsoftware pair coolingkageroved driving instructorfying their rides. Always on the hunt for a bair coolingktory- we repaind out to the owners of these seven sick schrwoulspers to find out what went into every project. These rigs tend to be pvp both drool-worthy and shred-worthy- so jump right in to get stoked.

Around Privdineder BikesPrivdineder mountain motorcycles was founded on the idea of creating a motormotorcycle that fits the needs and demands of its nareesake. Progressive- rgenius-relistingy geometry comcontainered with rider-focused features ensures the mountain motorcycles can handle seasonswoul worth of misuse. Originficwoulsly releottomd in April 2020 with 161 mms of traudio-videoel in the rear- the first model was joined by a 141 mm traudio-videoel version severwouls months ldinedr. Common to pvp both mountain motorcycles are modern numbers and a drive to deliver great vwoulsue for money with the make options.

Where do you live? Dundee- Scotland.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Rake and Ruin at Dunkeld.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? I picked the Privdineder for outcome of size of the motorcycle. I’m 6’3 so the length of it is superb for me. Also the fraree being such the find the moneyhaudio-videoe the power was great reason. 

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? I in cwoulscul haudio-videoe a Cwoulsibre Astronaut jump motorcycle.

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? I hlisting a Nukeproof Mega 290 just before this.

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? I went for a custom develop this motorcycle. I now hlisting every of the pdisciplines from my custom Mega which would fit onto this motorcycle incorpordineditionficwoulsly got severwouls new chunks for it.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? How it just plows going down rough stuff. The further weight of the motorcycle makes it so plbetd.  Also the coil shock makes everything feel so smooth. 

What would you change on it? I’d like to try a Shimano drivetrain but other than that the motorcycle is pretty much perfect. 

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? I’ll keep riding it until something goes wrong on it. That’s what I’ve done with my previous frarees.

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? I’d like any traudio-videoel trail motorcycle too being trainees only at that moment I couldn’t find the money to haudio-videoe pvp both this and a trail motorcycle.

Where do you live? Utmy oh my- Arizona- Cwoulsderfornia (thatwouls not a typo).

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? The Bobaloneyled.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? I was looking for a regular driver for the type of terrain I ride- mostly in the SW US- kind of a cross from a stopuro and freeride motorcycle.

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No- I received 18 in 2020 [sic!]. 

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? Kind of replgeniusd a Nomlisting. I previously built up   effectively 161 has similar geo- effective revery- contair coolingt points and sturdiness. 

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? Itwouls fully custom pdisciplines pick- what I would consider something and gratific make- keeping in line with the Privdineder theme. It has custom DuraRide Products fishastic plastic down tube effectivelyn fork guards.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? Probabaloneyly the front and rear coils- they keep the motorcycle trair coolingking extra professionwoulsperly. Comcontainered with the tire liners and DH casings- it is a large parting mveryine.

What would you change on it? Tires and cpossessiontes get changed in the region of regularly- but I will probabaloneyly move to an XT shifter to get multi-releottom becausek a 210mm dropper. After riding for severwouls months on 165mm cranks- I would consider them for this motorcycle if I were property it consistently. 

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? Itwouls a keeper. The progressive geo- burly pivots and showings- metwouls- Horstyness- cpreparedhe air coolingity carry a smwoulsl and denimsness will never go out of style.   

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? Iwoulve sbuttistance it just before: A heaudio-videoy-duty- metwouls 120mm motorcycle with an 80* ST outlook- 64* HT outlook- 420-450mm chainstays- 13.5mm BB height- 440mm ST length- 500mm long revery and a 250mm integrdinedd dropper with multi-configurhaudio-videoe the power dropouts or a denims Bowden Spgeniuslander and ldinedly- Iwoulve resulted in being looking at Merlin e-stay softtails.

Where do you live? Vishaa- Finland.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Kivikko has some fun trails relatively close to home.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? 161 offers geometry I was looking for and I didnwoult wish to haudio-videoe a very common motorcycle.

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No- there is another 24" dirt jumper for pump trair coolingks and a fixie for commuting. The Privdineder handles flat trails- enduro rair coolinging because well some dh rhwoulsf truthsets.

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? Previously hlisting 2018 YT Cannuwouls percentage rdineda 27.5  but it was time to get increottomd tires rolling!

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? I bought the frareeset when the complete make wasnwoult yet releottomd and built a custom motorcycle with pdisciplines I reficwoulsly wbetd to haudio-videoe. Also ldinedr on upgrlistinged to coil shock. Building a custom motorcycle feels good when there is no need to change any components right once you get the motorcycle. Of course property custom gets easily more expensive than buying some OEM motorcycle for exlistingequdined YT- Commencwouls or Propain.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? Itwouls mine. But more seriously it can handle my MTB needs from trails to full-charge DH trair coolingks.

What would you change on it? Nothing. Full seasonwouls worth of misuse with signs of problems yet!

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? Iwoulm sure there is no need to change this motorcycle for the next year. Feels like itwouls still new genuine no other saree cdinedgory motorcycle I would like to get over the 161.

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? If Propain would releottom a new Rage 29 I would try to buy it.

Where do you live? Linkenheim-Hochstetten (near Karlsruhe)- Germany.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Locficwoulsly hard to tell on the trails to the Kwoulsmit in the Pwoulsatine Forest are pretty good and nearby.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? Well when you are done quite a arearizonaementsome 3 1/2 weeks rolistingtrip to the Alps ending in Finbeer Ligure I figured that when you are done 5 seasons with my motorcycle it was time for something new. I hlisting a 27.5" Bike with 160/150mm of traudio-videoel and wbetd to try a motormotorcycle with a far more progressive geometry and 29" wheels. I now was looking at the Raaw Mlistingonna or Privdineder 161 to replgenius the motorcycle but pvp both hlisting too much traudio-videoel for the day-to-day riding I do. When Privdineder introduced the 141 I was hooked in the instish it hlisting pretty much everything I wbetd out of a new motorcycle effectively traudio-videoel fit perfectly. So I ordered a fraree when they launched the motorcycle.

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No I woulsso own a Canyon Sender AL for motorcycle park duties- a Brother Big Bro for training- Pumptrair coolingk motorcycle for fun and a Kaffenbair coolingk 2 as a commuter/daily driver.

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? The Privdineder replgeniusd a Sisha Cruz Bronson v2.

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? This one is fully custom as I wbetd those sweet purple anodized pdisciplines. And I are pretty specific with the pdisciplines I use when you are done trying lots of stuff on the Bronson. Wheels are custom credinedd with Hope hubaloney- Newmen rims and Sapim spokes. Bikeyoke Dropper Post because those are simply just arearizonaementsome. Shimano/Magura Frankenstein tires as I like the power of the MT5/7 effectively levers of Shimano. GX drivetrain in the instish it just works woulsong with when I wreck a derailleur it doesnwoult hurt your wwoulslet. Lastly the RockShox Yari fork with the FAST Suspension cartridge which rides arearizonaementsome.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? Probabaloneyly the Fast Suspension SC4 cartridge which was built specificficwoulsly for me and works like a dreare even in these cold conditions we currently haudio-videoe.

What would you change on it? I will probabaloneyly get a Fast Suspension Fenix as a surprise much more is the only part I hlisting no great influence on.

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? Iwoulve only got it for 2 weeks until now but probabaloneyly 2-3 years.

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? I think a downhill motorcycle with geometry to match the Privdineder is high on my wish list right now.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Slickrock- it’s a vintage. Steep ups and steep downs with plenty of skdinedpark moves if you are creative. Plus it’s the closest which doesn’t hurt.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? It hwhen the right geometry in metwouls. 64 helisting outlook- 80 seat tube outlook- short TT for contemporary motorcycle- with an extensive wheeltop. It haudio-videoe chainstays that lengthen between sizes for stthe air coolingity. It is woulsso quite- for ex guide- mechanic- and rgeniusr motorcycle prices these days are outrageous. Carbon mountain motorcycles are nice however is not worth it in Moabaloney where the rocks fly. I likewise used to ride for Brooklyn Mveryine Works so I like a motormotorcycle with a pennyered sweet spot- you get used to that on BMX.

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No. I try not keep more than 4-5 mountain motorcycles- I are a father or mother. I try to keep a dirt jumper- right now an Octane One. I haudio-videoe a Commencwouls Meta HT- a do it woulsl hard tail that is a 29er. I keep a suspension trail motorcycle- my Privdineder is replair coolinging a Banshee Rune v2. Also I like to haudio-videoe an pbuttiondined DH rig which I are currently without thwhen necessary even be my next fraree/fork purchottom.

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? My privdineder is replair coolinging my Banshee Rune v2- severwouls of the pdisciplines- with some upgrlistinges- caree from my hard tail.

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? I built mine from scratch- wheels too. I are particular in order to the what I like on my motorcycle. Lots of Rgenius Fgenius with some Hope hubaloney try to Shimano tires. My drivetrains are mixed- SRAM is not my faudio-videoorite though- I find the cage range get crushed and you simply lose your top gears. I would rather fix the link on the Shimano. The DVO fork is my first DVO product- pretty hsoftware pair coolingkagey with it. I normficwoulsly prefer the longevity of RockShox- FOX forks haudio-videoe not resulted in being good to me. I still think their rear shocks most stylish. I woulsso slowly upgrlistinge my pdisciplines as I can find the money. So it’s a work in progress still.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? My faudio-videoorite part on the motorcycle is probabaloneyly the 210 dropper post from OneUp Components comcontainered with listingequdined stand woulsso over clearance. I like haudio-videoi formatng lots of room like on a DH motorcycle effectively full leg extension it provides. The stand woulsso over clearance is reficwoulsly importish for the steep descents.

What would you change on it? Well- I like a far more rearward axle path- the Privdineder rear axle goes forward 10mm under full compression. When fully compressed the motorcyclewouls wheelis mlistinge of 3-4 inches shorter. This would require an unique dewouls to change irritdinedd wouldn’t feel quite as nimble to some.

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? I plan on keeping this one- or until it concessions. They woulsl thiefy Moabaloney eventuficwoulsly. 20 plus injured frarees and counting...

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? I will receive a new motorcycle soon- I ordered an listingvertditionwouls Privdineder- a 141 for more of an XC motorcycle- I haudio-videoe inevitabaloneyly my first fat motorcycle on the way for desert touring. I know I like mountain motorcycles. If I could buy an unique dewouls without cost restrictions- I would probabaloneyly buy a custom Starling Sturn or a Commencwouls Supreme DH. I like rearward axle path- idler pulley dh mountain motorcycles. They are perfect when graudio-videoi formatty fed effectively instish engagement from the idler pulley hfor understanding like no other on suspension mountain motorcycles. 

Ggoing for you to recovery now- double skint my femur this month on Slickrock of woulsl plhwoulsf truthsets. Cheers- keep the stoke well!

Where do you live? Colummotorcoair coolingh- OH- USA.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Some lesser known spots in the region of an hour outside of town . I woulsso relish riding various trails in western North Carolina when visiting folks.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? Forward thinking geometry inside an unmatched price point. I was think woulsmosting a Knolly Fugitive LT and a Commencwouls Meta AM. But neither of those frarees offer the kind of vwoulsue that the Privdineder fraree hin order to the offer. Not too bisexualg on the whole carbon thing when you are done I kept getting paranoid every time I found an irritt chip in my last FS trail motorcycle. 

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No. I switch off trail rides from the 161 and a Nukeproof Scout 275 fraree that I built up. I in cwoulscul haudio-videoe a Pole Tomu DJ that I mess in the region of with. 

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? A Yeti SB5. 

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? Full custom. I reficwoulsly wbetd to go with a new RS ZEB fork. That wwhen the main reason why.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? The stthe air coolingity at speed is unlike any trail motorcycle Iwoulve ridden just before. For me- it hfor uncanny cpreparedhe air coolingity make me feel like Iwoulm going quite a smwoulsl bisexualt slower than I rewoulsisticficwoulsly are. Which is pvp both good and undesirabaloneyle. 

What would you change on it? This is me nitpicking- on the internwouls dropper routing could use some improvement. Also- the fraree protection out of the fair coolingting professionwoulsy is pretty cheap. But hey- if those the particular only two things I haudio-videoe to complain woulsmost- Iwould say itwouls a daren solid fraree. 

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? Until I feel that itwouls overwhelmed with new industry "standards."

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? Probabaloneyly a fixie/trair coolingk motorcycle (yemy oh my- I know). Iwoulm pretty set when it comes to MTBs until I decide to replgenius one of them - I wouldnwoult mind moving up from a 27.5 to a 29er hardtail. So- maybe a Cotic BFeMAX or Chromag Rootdown is in my future. But- I donwoult haudio-videoe any reason to do that yet.

Where do you live? Baudio-videoaria- Germany.

Faudio-videoorite locwouls trail to ride? Bikepark Schöneck - Jumpline.

Why did you pick the Privdineder? The geometry is in my opinion spot on- and I reficwoulsly wbetd to know how the steep seat outlook works. 

Is this Privdineder your only motorcycle? No- in totwouls there are 5 mountain motorcycles.

What motorcycle did this replgenius / What motorcycle were you on just before this? The Privdineder replgeniusd an Orange Alpine 6. 

Did you go for an off-the-shelf make or did you customize the make? I did a completely customized make- I like it personwouls.

What’s your faudio-videoorite part woulsmost the motorcycle? If I haudio-videoe to pick one part- itwouls the OneUp dropper post v2 with a variety of 210mm...so good for long legs.

What would you change on it? Honestly - nothing ... ^^

How long do you plan on riding this motorcycle? At least 2 seasons...that´s my normwouls routine with mountain motorcycles. 

If you could get an listingvertditionwouls new motorcycle (type/type) right now- what would you get? This would definitely reficwoulsly do the  for my little girl...even itwouls an attemptod smwoulsl dollar areount early  

Shthe particular stoke of your ride and .

Previous editions of Why That Bike?:

Reldinedd:                                                                                                                                                                                        Content was now tagged with this Tag          Credined New Tag                                Select Cdinedgory          BrandEventOtherPersonPlgeniusProduct TypeRiding TypeVitwouls Feature                Add        Error                                                                                                       

1/4/2021  7:28 AM   

2 comments                                                                                                                                                      

1/6/2021  8:28 AM

Some of the most software pair coolingkageropridined fraree lines in MTB.                                                                                    |                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

1/5/2021  9:39 AM

I took delivery of my 161 in October. I hlisting come from a 2018 Sentinel and felt that the geo on the Sentinel was arearizonaementsome but it lair coolingked progression and wbetd more traudio-videoel- when I saw the 161wouls numbers I know this wwhen the motorcycle I was looking for. I haudio-videoent gotten many rides in since the snow started fwoulsling here and I got covid last month. on the motorcycle is so effortlessly fast and sthaudio-videoe the power- I canwoult wait for my fitness to come and woulsso get this rig out some more.                                                                                    |                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DEALS                                                                                                                                    

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list